Regardless of your industry or seniority, 80% of what you do is the same as other job applicants. The other 20% is unique to you. It's your personality, your drive, your essence.
The 80% is what recruiters and hiring managers expect. The 20% is why they hire you.
Résumé and LinkedIn profile writing is not just a task aimed at helping you take the next step in your career. It is a journey on which you discover your value and learn how to market and use the one thing nobody can ever duplicate. You.
Discovering your true value arouses a sense of quiet confidence, energy, and vitality in you. It will turn recruiters into advocates, hiring managers into fans, and the competition into dust.
By the end of the class you will have learned and be able to apply the following:
- How to discover and convey your true value
- The 3 roles and missions of a résumé
- The format and content that recruiters and hiring managers find memorable in a résumé and LinkedIn profile
- Appropriate résumé layouts for online applications and networking
- The ins and outs of applicant tracking systems
- How to leverage LinkedIn in a job search
The average job search lasts 20 weeks. If you use the new insights and tools from this class to reduce the time it takes to find a new role, you will have automatically generated a return on investment for yourself.